If you are so enthusiastic about Murtal like us, you can buy a small selection of products here: > go to our shop <
I. Scope of application, conclusion of contract
The Tourism Association Murtal, in the future referred to as Tourism Association, acts only as an intermediary in the business relationship with a booking party. A contract is therefore concluded between the person making the booking and the accommodation company (BU). The following General Terms and Conditions shall apply to this contract in the version valid at the time of booking. Any mutual claims arising from this contract are only to be asserted against the direct contractual partner and without any liability or joint liability of the Tourism Association. The Tourism Association agrees with the Booking Party that the "General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry 2006" (ÖHVB) as well as the supplementary General Terms and Conditions listed here shall have legal validity for the Accommodation Agreement as well as for the mediation of the same. The ÖHVB are available for download at the following Internet address: General Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry 2006
II. From the ÖHVB in particular the section "Cancellations" is excerpted:
-> Up to a maximum of three months before the agreed date of arrival of the person making the booking, both contracting parties, i.e. both the person making the booking and the BU, may unilaterally cancel the accommodation contract without paying a cancellation fee. The cancellation declaration must be received by the contracting party within the deadline.
-> Up to a maximum of one month before the agreed arrival date of the booking party, the accommodation contract can be cancelled by the guest with a corresponding cancellation fee. Here, too, the cancellation declaration must be received by the contract partner within the deadline. However, a cancellation fee in the amount of 40 percent of the arrangement price is to be paid.
-> In case of cancellation up to one week before the arrival date, the cancellation fee is 70 percent and within the last week 90 percent of the arrangement price.
III. Supplementary General Terms and Conditions:
1. the contracting parties agree on Austrian law for the accommodation contract as well as the arrangement contract.
2. No additional agreements have been made.
3. Changes and additions to this contract must be made in writing to be legally effective.
4. for disputes arising from this legal transaction - including the existence of the legal transaction - the jurisdiction of the district court of the Tourist Association is agreed.
5. the place of performance of the services shall be the destination represented by the Tourism Association.
6. The Hotel Establishment expressly confirms that the Austrian Hotel Contract Terms and Conditions are legally valid for all mediations; furthermore, the Hotel Establishment declares that it is fully aware of the General Terms and Conditions, that it has received them and that it fully accepts them for each mediation.
7. the Tourism Association processes personal and company-related data in compliance with the applicable data protection laws. The data received shall be collected, processed and used exclusively to the extent that they are required for the establishment, structuring or modification of the own as well as any mediated business relationships. The Tourism Association is entitled to transmit this data to partners commissioned by the Tourism Association, insofar as this is necessary to process reservation inquiries or bookings. If the Guest has expressly agreed to this, the Tourism Association is also entitled to collect, process and use the data received from the Guest for the purposes of consulting, advertising, market research and the needs-based design of offers.
8. no responsibility is taken for the correctness of the picture material provided by the accommodation companies.
please note that different prices apply to large events and the minimum stay may also change!
Imprint according to ECG:
Tourism Association Murtal
Red Bull Ring Street 1, 8724 Spielberg
Mobile: 0043 3577 26 600