The Gaal ski area impresses with its many years of experience, guaranteed snow and top-prepared slopes.
After the easy arrival, it's best to take the momentum with you on the 2.3 km long ski highway. If the paths or slopes separate afterwards, that's no problem. Here, all lifts start at the same starting point, so you won't lose sight of yourself and especially your children. On the 60 m long conveyor belt with a roof, you float relaxed through the GaalaXie.
The "Ski GaalaXie" is the most innovative offer for beginners and all those looking for fun in the snow. This 2 ha area offers endless possibilities. The 60-metre-long conveyor belt with a canopy takes you comfortably up to the sky. The Ski GaalaXie is also available for night skiing.
Night skiing is a very special experience. Our chairlift takes you up to 1,250 m above sea level in a romantic atmosphere. In addition to the skiing fun on the 1.4 km long floodlit slope, enjoy the freshly prepared slopes and the impressive view of the Gaal at night. A cosy get-together awaits you in the convivial après-ski huts, where your physical well-being is also well catered for.
- from 26 to 30 December and from 02 to 07 January daily,
- then every Thursday and Friday from 19:00 to 21:00,
- End of the night ski season: 25 February 2022
Overview of our offer
- Lifts: 2-seater chairlift, T-bar lift, 60 m conveyor belt with roof.
- Ski and snowboard school: group lessons (children from 3 years) & individual lessons for adults & teenagers.
- Ski rental: RENT instead of BUY. At the ski rental of the Gaal lifts you get the most modern winter sports equipment that fits you and is up to date. What's more, you don't have to lug your equipment around. If you fall in love with the equipment, you are also welcome to buy it.
- the following ski passes are valid in the evening: -Night ski pass; Time value ticket; Points ticket; Season ticket Gaal; Murtalskipass