114 family treasures invite you to discover them in the Murtal. 4D blacklight golf, a treetop hiking trail, alpaca hiking, Austria's largest indoor family park, a fairytale forest and glittering gemstone worlds await you!
The offer is aimed at the youngest explorers of the Murtal, all the way to the cool rascals of the region who have already grown up, and forms a great mix of outdoor and indoor opportunities. The family tips invite both holidaymakers and locals to (re)discover the region.
114 family treasures - 1 brochure
In the new 51-page brochure "Family Treasures Murtal", 96 family offers are summarised in the following categories across the Murtal region:
- 17 times top family treasures: The most sought-after excursion destinations for families run right through the region and delight thousands of visitors from near and far every year. Many come here several times a year to visit, as there is always something new to discover!
- 25 times sports and bathing fun: In addition to the partly year-round bathing possibilities, golf and mini-golf, tennis and climbing, karting, bowling, archery and adventure boating on the Mur promise unforgettable, sporty Murtal adventures.
- 12 times what's going on: get to know the Murtal better on horseback, on extended carriage rides, alpaca hikes, directly on the farm and while fishing. Lots of animal discovery fun is guaranteed!
- Enjoy nature 18 times over: Varied themed trails lead young and old along a wide variety of paths right across the Mur valley. Discovery stations and display boards provide information on the respective contents. The majority of these offers are freely available to visitors all year round. In addition, herb show gardens provide more information about the natural treasures of the region.
- 12 times more treasures: The colourful range of exhibitions and museums in the region is also aimed specifically at younger and older visitors. In addition to railway and vehicle history discoveries, mining and archaeology museums take visitors on a journey into the history of the region. The carnival museum is particularly colourful.
- 30 times skiing and more: unforgettable family experiences are also guaranteed in the Murtal during the white season. In addition to mainly family-friendly skiing offers, cross-country skiing, tobogganing and ice skating are the order of the day. Particularly noteworthy is the extensive range of snowshoe activities - ideally suited for children as young as about 7 years old!