If you are so enthusiastic about Murtal like us, you can buy a small selection of products here: > go to our shop <
Start of the season at the Wipfelwanderweg Rachau! Finally the time has come! On April 29, the highest summit hiking trail in Europe starts the season again.
Hiking from treetop to treetop, enjoying the magnificent panoramic view and experiencing the forest habitat from a completely new perspective during a walk at a height of up to 30 meters above the forest floor - visitors can do all this on the Wipfelwanderweg.
Numerous places and stations along the Wipfelwanderweg provide an opportunity to pause and consciously experience and enjoy the moment. Among the total of 28 towers along the trail high above the forest floor, you will find some special places.
A special fun for the children is a 32-meter-long slide, with which you can be back at the bottom in no time and return to the starting point after the hike.
The Wipfelwanderweg promises again this year a varied hiking experience for young and old.
The Wipfelwanderweg at a glance
- Season: 29 April - end of October 2022 / ticket office opening hours: daily 9.00 - 17.00 hrs
- 2,7 km hiking experience
- Location: Rachau near Knittelfeld (only 1 hour from Graz)
- For young and young at heart hikers, as well as small explorers and big connoisseurs
- The highest treetop hiking trail in Europe
- About 30m above the forest floor
- Special packages and offers for groups (info at email@example.com)
- Skill and throwing games
- Experience the forest and nature in a playful way
- Sunbathing and relaxation areas
- Solid larch wood construction
- Culinary delicacies
Summit hiking trail Almfrische Rachau GmbH Mitterbach 25
8720 St. Margarethen with Knittelfeld